Cosmetic teeth lengthening will change your smile instantly! If youhave ever been self-conscious about having a gummy smile, we can fixit using our state-of-the-art dental laser! Our laser is used toreshape the gums for a more pleasing appearance, making your teethinstantly look larger and longer. What is great about the cosmeticlengthening procedure, when done with the laser, is it is painless andamazingly shot-free! There is very little, if any, bleeding, and itonly takes minutes to complete.
Laser Treatment Home Care Instructions
- You will receive a few Vitamin E capsules. Pierce a small pin hole in the capsule and apply onto the treated area twice daily or as needed.
- Apply Vitamin E daily for up to 3 days
- You may experience slight discomfort for a day or two around the treated areas. Take Tylenol, Mortrin or what you normally take to ease any discomfort.
- It is extremely important that you keep the area where the laser procedure was preformed clean and free from any food or plaque. We encourage normal tooth brushing to ensure the area remains clean and heals properly. Avoid touching the treated area. Some redness and mild discomfort is normal.
- You may eat and drink directly after havung the laser procedure done without any problems. Avoid spicy or acidic foods for 1 day.
- Please call our office if you have any questions or concerns regarding your procedure.